Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cheers



I have a crazy schedule this week baking cookies, helping to host my son's preschool Christmas Party, cleaning my house then the preschool Christmas Program and afterwards family will come to the house for cookies.

I wanted to be able to upload at least once this week so in my pajamas at 630am I'm creating this super easy card. I love this paper from DCWV Glitter Stack, you have so many possibilities with this pattern.  I wanted this to be a versatile card. I think it could be used for New Years, Birthdays or even just a Congratulations card. 

The image is CosmoBella from Stamping Bella...love my bellas but haven't used them in awhile.  I colored her with glitter pens to match the glitter on the pattern paper.  The sentiment is from SU Lots of Thoughts

Hope everyone has a great week and I will try to upload maybe this weekend.

6 comments:

lcamacho said...

Bella is workin it,LOL.What a cute card.And have a great week.

Kellie said...

Love Bella. I will have to get me some of those. Your right, I think she would work for about any occasion.

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card... and I love the effect of those glitter pens!!! Will have to get me some.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your fun card- fun sparkle on her outfit to match the DP. Fun!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a perfect all-occasion card!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Bella card! Luv the sparkled Bella and BG!!!
huggz..........
khara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails