Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cricut Scrapbook

I love the books that the Bug Junkie makes on her blog. Hers are fabulous with a lot of detail to them so I thought I'd attempt to make one for our Christmas pics. WOW what ALOT of work!! Just to do 4 little sections took forever so this will probably be the only album I make like this. 

I used some old DCWV papers that I mounted on a heavier weight cardstock. The cricut carts I used were  Winter Woodlands for the house, snowman, deer and trees. Paper Doll Dress Up for the Santa.  It looks really cute filled with our pics though. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

It DOES look like alot of work....but the work paid off.......it's so cute! It'll be something you can treasure forever.

Kellie said...

Wow, Ive done a couple of these and they are lots of work. Yours looks awsome.

Elizabeth said...

Wow! What a great mini book - your hard work was well worth it - looks beautiful.

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

So cute! I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this baby, but you should be very proud of yourself because it's amazing!

Andrea Amu said...

I found your link to this throught the Cricut forum... this album is ADORABLE! Great work :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wowzers- fabulous!!

iluvmybugs said...

You did a great job and, yes, they are a lot of work but well worth it!!! I enjoy adding all the details...just have to know when to stop LOL!!!

If you'd like to see some that I've done, please go to my DT articles at Custom Crops.

Happy New Year!
Terry

Come visit my blog at:
http://iluvmybugs.blogspot.com

Karen Howard said...

WOW, this is really STUNNING!!! Love the die cuts... amazing detail!!!

TropicLuv said...

It's really adorable! You did a great job. Thanx also, you have given me inspiration to try making one. I've been wanting to, but like you said, they are a lot of work. Oh well, I guess it's no pain, no gain! Super mini book!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails