Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cricut Valentine

Here is my cricut version of the Fancy Valentine I uploaded earlier.  The concept is the same except I started with real red SU as the card base, layerd on white then ran a layer of real red through the cuttlebug with the textile embossing folder.  I added a border strip in white punched with Martha Stewart heart punch.  I again cut out the frame from the Nestie Fleur de lis by spellbinders.  So instead of doing another embossed heart I used my A Child's Year cartridge and cut one of the valentine images at 2 1/2 in white then again at 2 1/2 on the shadow feature in red.  I applied it to the card with pop dots then covered the boy and girl in diamond stickles.  Thanks so much for looking.

19 comments:

Kathy Maynard said...

Wow I love this and may have to scrap lift it if that is okay ! Very Very pretty

zopeloti said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!!!

jazzy said...

Cute!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The frilly die cut behind your silhouettes really makes this a standout.

lowfat0001 said...

Oh, this card is beautiful!

lcamacho said...

Very cute, love the shadow effect.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card!

Detra said...

Beautiful.

Detra

Lynn said...

Love this sweet, sweet Valentine!! Beautiful work, Carrie!

Karen Howard said...

This is so sweet... love the die cuts and embossing!!!

Anonymous said...

Your Valentine cards are beautiful. I also will start to make some Valentine cards and was looking for ideas. I may case your pink Valentine card---it is so pretty. Thanks for letting me see the cards.
Dorothy

Crayola58 said...

Oh my, this is just beautiful. Thank you for playing along with out BBTB2 challenge. Hope to see you again.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Just gorgeous! Love the red and white. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Hope to see you again soon. xxD

Jeri said...

Wow, so pretty using only two solid colors. Wonderful job on the BBTB2 challenge.

Heather said...

WOW!! This is just stunning!!! what a beautiful card!

Margaret said...

Love your card! The Nesties and MS punch and embossing just so fit the image. Really elegant!

Khara said...

What an incredible Valentine Carrie!!!
TFS
Khara

scrappinlil said...

This is so beautiful...I love the red and white...I did one today for my hubby and I's wedding anniversary. Stop by and check it out. I actually did it before I saw this...TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails