Monday, December 28, 2009

Embrace Life

I can't believe 2010 is just a few days away, how time does fly, and while I'm not going to make New Year's Resolutions ... except to quit hoarding paper supplies... LOL ... I am going to try to live life to the fullest and not rush through things so much, be more appreciative, and take note of the little things which is what really matters.  So that is what has inspired this card, sometimes you just need to stop and Embrace Life! 

The card base is made from SU celery cs, the patterned paper is DCWV Far East stack, the bright blue is misc I think from a joann's value pack.  I used the SU Embrace Life set for the leaf which I colored with Su celery marker, I also used the sentiment and flower from the same set. The center image is from SU Dream Garden which I stamped in Stazon and then added some turquoise and diamond stickles to her.  Thanks so much for stopping by and may you and your family have a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

7 comments:

Sara said...

What a lovely card! The colors are great and your use of "Embrace Life" at this time of year is so spot-on! Can't wait to see what else you've been working on!

lcamacho said...

Gorgeous card!Your right we need to stop take a breath and just enjoy the little things in life.

Alissa said...

I just love your cards Carrie. This is another great one. The colors are perfect.

Peanut said...

Carrie this card is stunning...Love it

U rock Sistah!



ps...Kota sistah

Mary G. said...

Oh, Carrie, this is beautiful! The colors are perfect together. Stunning!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this- I have held out on these stamps....I love the colors and the card is awesome...!!! Happy New Year!

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card... perfect stamp set for the sentiment behind it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails