Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hearts Come Home for Christmas


 I love the sentiment on this card and when I was looking through the images on my new Cricut Cartridge Winter Woodlands and saw the snowman with the heart I thought the 2 would go perfectly together. I used MOJO sketch 113 for the layout. The paper is soft sky by SU which I embossed with the cuttlebug snowflake folder. The blue matted with red layer was embossed with the swiss dots folder through the cuttlebug. The DP is DCWV of course. The snowflakes are punched out with Martha Stewart punch. I added some stickles to the snowflakes, snowman and the panel behind the snowman to look like falling snow. The sentiment is from the SU set Home for Christmas.

4 comments:

Khara said...

Awesome Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khara said...

OMGosh! It finally let me comment! LOL
Luv, Luv, Luv your BLOG Sistah! Anxious to follow you with your awesome paper crafts!
Way to go girl!!!
Huggz...........
khara

Sarah said...

OMG! You did it!! Good for you. This is perfect for you. You will be an awesome blogger. Congrats!!!!

Connie said...

Great card Carrie. Love all the layers and cute snowman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails