Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Latte Love

Here's another Valentine card I did using the DCWV stack Latte and using the SU set Like it a Latte...one of my favorite sets that I wish they never would have retired.  I popped the heart up on the coffee mug with dimensionals. The sentiment is from TPC Studio and I thought it was very fitting to use with this set and for the occasion.

Supplies
Like it a Latte SU,  Coffee Cafe...TPC Studio
Perfect Plum, Kraft..SU, DCWV dp Latte stack
Choc. Chip SU ink, Perfect Plum SU ink
Joann heart brad, Martha Stewart border punch.

This card was published in Stamp and Scrap Arts April 2010 issue.

5 comments:

Karen Howard said...

I love this card!!! Beautiful purple... and what a wonderful idea to add the embossed swirls in the background. Makes it look like swirling latte!!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Purple is my favorite color.

Vicki said...

Carrie, this card is just beautiful! Love all the details and colors you used! And your blog is just awesome! Looks great! You have done wonders with it and your posts are terrific! Blessings to you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- I saw a Valentines challenge yesterday- I am still making Christmas cards!!! I love the DSP you used and love the heart boarder on the bottom too. TFS

Anonymous said...

Luv the purple's in this...neat image and perfect sentiment! Great layout too....
Huggz.....
khara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails