Friday, December 18, 2009

Preschool Christmas Card Kit


I was on the Christmas party committee for my son's preschool and the parents had to come up with some crafts for the kids to do during the party. I put together this card kit for them. Keep in mind this is 3 and 4yr olds.  I had all the pieces matted, cut and in a baggie all they had to do was color Santa then glue everything on.  It was so fun seeing  how the cards turned out, especially when a lot of the 4 yr olds colored the Santa orange, blue, purple and green. The 3yr olds stuck with coloring the Santa red.  Some even added their own touch by coloring the white eyelet border colors.

Cardstock...green and red from Joanns
Stamps...Santa from Gifts of Joy SU
Acces...eyelet border punch SU, lg flower punch SU
             bic mark it markers and diamond stickles

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great card! I bet the kids had a ball. I know the parents will love them.

I used to work in pre-K and Kindergarten at our local school. It was always so fun to see the outcome of the cards and other projects the kids would make.

Karen Howard said...

Sounds like a lot of fun... and I'm sure everyone loved the card!!! Santa is so adorable... who couldn't resist him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails