Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SC258 Happy Heart Day


Well my son is feeling a little better today, at least we've gone several hours with no fever.  We were glad to hear he didn't have pneumonia just something viral and is on meds so hopefully he'll be at a 100% soon.

So since he is feeling a bit better today I thought I would try to create. Well I'm not sure how I like the finished product but this was my attempt at todays sketch challenge on SCS.  I feel the card is just missing something so I'm going to attempt this sketch again.

Supplies for this card are...Cardstock Pomegranate SU, Misc pink, heart paper DCWV... Stamps Branch Out SU, Happy Heart Day SU, Petite Patterns SU...Ink Pomegranate, Choc Chip SU, Stazon Black...Accessories scallop border SU, Tombow, Bic Mark It Markers, Photo Corner punch SU, heart brad misc.

8 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

Very pretty card!

Amber said...

Hope your little guy feels better soon! Such a cute card!

Vicki said...

Carrie, soooo glad to hear the little guy is on the mend! I love the colors in this card and what a cute image! Blessings to you!

Payne Holler Cards said...

i think card is adorable! glad your son is feeling better...so much "stuff" going around!

Sarah said...

Awww, love that little mouse. Very cute card!

lcamacho said...

I'm so glad to hear your son is doing better.Cute card,Image is cute,

terisplace said...

Hi Carrie,
Cute card! That little mouse is just adorable.

Thanks for the invite to stop by!

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Anonymous said...

This is so super cute!!!
Huggz...........
khara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails