Monday, December 7, 2009

Sick

Cold and Flu go away come again some other day or better yet NEVER come again.  My poor little guy has been non stop sick since starting preschool this year. So it looks like we are taking another trip to the docs today since I was up most of the night with him while he was coughing and running another fever.  Any moms have any tips on preventing this from happening?

Well just got home from the doc's and the hospital. Waiting to hear now if my little one has pneumonia. :(

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awwwww- poor little guy and Mom! My twins used to be sick alot once they started pre-school. Some kids are more prone I think. I fed mine Vitamins and had them do good handwashing too, and they still got sick-stuffy (head colds) and ear infections mostly. I hope little one feels better soon and hope you catch up on your sleep!

Karen Howard said...

Hope your little guy is feeling better soon!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails