Thursday, December 3, 2009

Boatloads Of Love

Well I'm trying to get a jump start on Valentine's Day cards. Yep you read that right Valentine's Day. LOL I think I'm burned out on Christmas cards especially since I started making them back in October.  So here is one I came up with using Boatloads Of Love from SU. I regretted not picking this set up after it retired so thanks to Splitcoaststampers buy/sell/trade forum I got a good deal on a used set.  So anyway here's my card...
















Supplies
Boatloads of Love SU stamp set
Blue Bayou, Celery, Bashful Blue, White CS SU
Watercolor crayons SU
Diamond Stickles, Martha Stewart border punch
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Nestablities Circles and Scallops

3 comments:

Karen Howard said...

This is a favorite stamp set of mine too!!! I just mass produced a CASE (copy and share everything) card I found on SCS using this stamp set to send to Operation Write Home.

Sarah said...

Very cute. Love the colors you used

Anonymous said...

This is super pretty!!! Luv the colors and sparkly look...great border!!!
Huggz....khara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails