Thursday, December 3, 2009

You Light Up My Life


I created this card for my husband. I adore the chandelier image from the Cricut Home Decor cartridge and couldn't wait to use it. The card base is SU black, the patterned paper is DCWV from the glitter stack. I punched the border with my new favorite punch by ek success. The scalloped square was done with spellbinder nestabilities die ran through the cuttlebug. I cut the chandelier out at 2 1/2 in. and popped it up with dimensionals adding some stardust stickles to it. Love was also cut from the Home Decor cart at 1 1/4 I believe. Inside I'll put you Light up my life.

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW, this card really POPS! I like it all. Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wow Carrie this is awesome!!! You are so creative!
Your Blog has really developed alot since my last visit...you are doing fabulous with it!!!
You go girl!
Huggz sistah!
khara

Anonymous said...

very nice . stkittsscrapper from the mb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails