Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MOJO 120 Sweet Love

Here's my take on the MOJO120 sketch. I had a hard time with this one, though I really like the finished product. I geared it towards Valentines though it could be adapted for many things. If I redid this I would change out the embossed heart for the SU Fifth Ave Floral rose then it could be for an anniversary or birthday.

Here's what I used...Card base is SU Pretty in pink, the dp is from the Sweets stack DCWV. I embossed the white panel with SU Finial Press folder, I love this folder.  I actually used my marvy punches for the circles instead of getting out my nesties.  The heart is from Gentler Times SU, I stamped it on pretty in pink with versamark then covered with holographic powder and heat embossed.  I can't tell you where the ribbon came from its so old and the gems were from Michael's dollar spot.  Oh and the border punch is SU eyelet border.

16 comments:

Annie said...

Darling!!!!! I just love that sparkly heart :)
you're right, this card can be used for anything, not just Valentine's day.

Becky said...

awesome job on the sketch, love the glitter heart. I need to go work on mine :)

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love the glittery heart.

Jackie said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Love that big heart....clever idea!!! Awesome card & tfs!!
Hugs,
Jackie

lcamacho said...

Beautiful card!!Love the colors.

Stampin'GHmom said...

This is stunning! I love everything about it, especially the heart and how you embossed it. It adds such great detail.
I'm starting a new challenge on my blog, would love to have you participate.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is fabulous, I luv it...great job...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this pretty Valentine card! Great MoJo sketch!

laos348 said...

Super pretty - I'm liking the sparkly heart!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card! Love that ribbon too.

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Your Valentine card turned out so pretty! I love all of the detail you've done and the glittery heart is just perfect!

Kathy said...

Wonderful take on that sketch. The glittery heart is so pretty!

Anne said...

How pretty! Like the embossing and the ribbon

Karen Howard said...

Love the backgroud paper and the glitter heart! Very beautiful!

Khara said...

Really luv sweet love and fancy valentine!!! Totally beautiful Carrie!!!
TFS
Huggz......
khara

Live Love and Scrap said...

This card is soooo beautiful...I love all your cards!!! Thanks for your sweet comment you left on the Cricut MB! Love your blog...became a follower!!!

thanks for sharing your talent,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails