Monday, January 11, 2010

Mojo121 Easy Peasy

I dropped my son off at preschool this morning and thought I'd run to the LSS to see if they had anything new.  Well I was disappointed they didn't have any of the new cricut carts in yet which is what I was really hoping for BUT they did have these fab new die cuts by Kanban...never heard of them but the die cuts are adorable and make super fast cards.  This is Billy, isn't he just adorable? The die cuts come with a fronts and back so you have him here on the outside of your card looking at you but inside you see the back of him and he is really standing on his tip toes on his skateboard.  Hard to explain should of taken a pic of the die cut sheet before I punched everything out.

Anyway I went ahead and used this weeks Mojo sketch, which I really liked.  The papers are SU from SAB last year.  I couldn't fit the circle on since Billy's head is so big so I used the bee in place of the scalloped circle on the sketch.  Thanks for stopping and thanks very much if you left a comment, they make my day :)

17 comments:

Kathy said...

I've never heard of these die cuts, he is adorable. Love the take on MOJO.

Sherri said...

That is adorable!!

Patti said...

Billy is just adorable! Super cute card!

Sarah said...

I've never heard of them either. He sure too cute though! Love the card.

Anne said...

Carrie how cute is this! Great idea to use him for Mojo Monday :)

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Oh my, Isn't he just the cutest little thing!! Great Card;D.

Hugs, Gina Marie

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun little guy with his bee friend. Great use of the mojo sketch.

Debra said...

How cute is little Billy?!!! Very. Fantastic card.

Debra
(Conroe, TX)

lcamacho said...

OH how cute!Die cuts by Kanban,Looking that up online right now.

Annie said...

awwww, this is super cute!!!!! Absolutely darling!

Micki Switzer said...

Love it when you get to bring home something as cute as Billy...Sweet card.

Karen Howard said...

OMG, Billy is so adorable! You did a great job with these die cuts! Very cute card!

Crafty Creations said...

Too cute!!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

This is just too cute! I love the image of the little boy behind the gate...adorable!

Holley said...

He's super cute, I am gonna have to look up that company!

Holley

Fiona said...

Just a FYI: Kanban is an English paper company :)

Stacey said...

Hello, I have just come across ur blog and it is fab, Kanban is a British Company that have become very big over here in the UK as they feature very regularly on QVC UK x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails