Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spidey Thank You


We held our son's 5th birthday party on Jan 2nd and he wanted a Spiderman theme this year. I actually broke down and bought the invites but wanted to create my own thank you for him and considering I don't have any thing spiderman in the way of stamps (not sure if they even make Spiderman stamps) I had to think of something. This is what came up with...

Since Spiderman's outfit is blue and red that is where the color inspiration came from for this card using misc red and blue papers. I then searched through all my halloween stamps for a spider and found this one that didn't require any coloring with an Inkadinkado set called All Hallows Eve. This also gave me a chance to use my spiderweb cuttlebug folder for the first time.

I think the card turned out pretty good. I know the photo isn't the greatest though, I don't know why it is blurry, this was the 8th photo I took...ugh. I need a photography lesson. lol

14 comments:

Vicki said...

Carrie, these are perfect! You did an awesome job! Blessings to you!

Annie said...

wow, what a great idea - this is totally awesome!

Cheryl Walker said...

Perfect card for a thank you!!!

Kathy said...

This is adorable. I'll have to case this idea, my boys would love these cards.

Anne said...

What a terrific boy card! Love it!

Loretta Rodger said...

These are totally awesome! Love the spider and web! He'll have a great party that is certain!

Kellie said...

Perfect idea for Spiderman. Turned out great.

Crafty Creations said...

Terrific card for the Spidey theme!! I'm sure the party guests will love receiving that THANK YOU !
Maria

Sew-Ink said...

Perfect Spiderman cards, the colors are just right!

Becki B said...

Great card Carrie. pretty creative of you. If the pic is blurry you may need to put it in Macro to take a closeup?

Karen Howard said...

This card turned out perfect!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great card for a Spider man theme. My son (21) used to LOVE Spider man when he was little....the theme song is in my head now.....Oh boy!

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

This card is a PERFECT thank you card with a Spidey theme! Fantastic!

Khara said...

Awesome TY cards from Jason!!!! Bet he is thrilled with these!!!
Huggz...........
Khara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails