Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet Friends


I received this wonderful sweet friends award yesterday from Patty over at LaLatty's Stamp N Stuff  Thanks so much Patty, that was so sweet.  Be sure to stop by her blog she has wonderful cards and I love her CAS cards, they are fabulous.

Now it's my turn. I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, and then send this award to 5 other bloggers. Wow it will be hard to pick only 5 people.  Here it goes....

Becki at Rocky Road Forever
Karli at Crafting with Class
Loretta at Stamping with Loretta
Anne at Stargroves
Laura at Whirlpool of Imagination
Be sure to stop and check out their wonderful blogs. They are full of inspiration.  Now you ladies will need to copy and paste the award to your blog, note who gave you the award with the link to her blog, and then pass the award to 5 more bloggers. Be sure and visit their blog and let them know.

Here's my 10 things that make me HAPPY in no particular order...
1. Being a mother
2. Family
3. Papercrafting
4. Reading
5. Watching chick flicks
6. Summer
7. Spring or any day with warm weather
8. Making my son laugh
9. Showing Gratitude
10. Friends

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Yay, Carrie!! Great job!!

Sarah said...

Congrats Carrie! You deserve it!!

Anne said...

Thanks so much Carrie :)

Karli said...

Carrie, thank you! You are a doll for thinking of me :) I appreciate it very much. Congrats on receiving it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails