Monday, January 25, 2010

WINNER WINNER

Winner winner chicken dinner...lol. Anyone else watch Guy Fieri on Diners Drivin's and Dives on the Food Network? I love his show, even my 5yr old likes watching him. Guy is always using that phrase when he likes one of the meals. Anyway I'm posting to announce the WINNER for the Kanban Billy Diecuts from the Thank You challenge .... drumroll please...............

And the winner is LYNN!!!!!! Congrats Lynn, my little one pulled your name out of the basket.(then he pulled everyone's name and said they all needed to be winners lol)

  Don't forget to stop by Lynn's blog she makes some wonderful creations you can find it here Creative Crafts by Lynn   I will get those diecuts mailed out to you very soon, can't wait to see what you do with them. Thanks for playing. 

New challenges coming at a later date.

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh wow! Can't believe I won! That's great. Can't wait to see them. Thanks!!!
Lynn

Sarah said...

Woo-Hoo!! Congrats to Lynn!! Can't wait to see more challenges!

Vicki said...

I'm a big Guy Fieri fan too! Congrats to Lynn!! Blessings to you!

Annie said...

awww, congrats Lynn! you're lucky girl :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails