Sunday, January 31, 2010

You're Just a Thought Away

Since I have these brand new Verve sets, with 3 more new ones on the way I thought I'd try out the Verve Challenges on Splitcoaststampers this month. How fun are they!!!! You have a sketch and then an inspiration piece and there ya go.

So if you decide to check out the challenge I used dining room number 3 as my inspiration and followed the sketch they provided. I love the way this turned out, so bright and fun.  The card came together rather quickly.  The card base is Pumpkin from SU, the dp is DCWV citrus stack...talk about bright colors and a fun stack it just screams sunshine and I love it.  The balloon and clouds are from the Verve stamp set Up Up and Away and both are popped with dimensionals. The sentiment is Whimsical Words from SU sab. That word set goes so well with the hot air ballons, this is the second time I've used them together.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, hope you have a sunshine filled day.

5 comments:

Loretta Rodger said...

Really pretty, love the clouds!

Micki Switzer said...

Can you see me...I'm green with jealousy!!! I looooove this balloon stamp....can't wait to see the next ones...

Kathy said...

Wow, I love this card! It has two of my favorite things orange and Verve! Those Verve challenges are great aren't they? You totally rocked this one, fantastic!!!

Sarah said...

Love this card! It makes me long for warm summer days!! The colors are amazing. Great job Carrie!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails