Monday, February 8, 2010

Addicted to this sketch

Ok if you read my previous post you'll know how I came upon this sketch. Well now I'm addicted to it.  I needed to make some more Valentines but was coming up blank till I thought about this sketch. So thats where the inspiration came for this one.

Here's what I used... card base is DCWV, dp is DCWV...its so old though I can't tell you what stack it came from.  I used white with the swiss dots cb folder. Cut the circle from George at 4 1/2 in this time since this card is a little smaller than a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I used the SU scallop edge punch. The stamp is Lily from Pink Cat Studio colored with SU markers.

Thanks for taking a peek.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Carrie this is adorable. You need to enter it for Cute Card Thursday's spots & dots as well as some of the Lurve challenges :)

laos348 said...

Super cute!

Micki Switzer said...

Whoever said addiction was bad...LOL This is a great addiction because it's such a cute image. I can see why you like it so much. That Swiss Dots CB folder is such a winner. I think I've liked every card I've seen that had it on it....

Annie said...

Carrie,
this is darling!!!! I love your layout, all the texture and the image is adorable :) Great job!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Carrie, I love it too! when I finally get home to do my Valentine's...will be using it also!!! your cards are so adorable!

you know we are supposed to get maybe another foot tomorrow night??

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Carrie this is so cute! I love the little girl image with the heart...adorable!

Kellie said...

Really cute. I love the sketch and think I will be using it also on one of my next cards.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I can see why you love this sketch- it is such a pretty card! I love the fun image- I LOVE pink! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails