Friday, February 12, 2010

Another Die Cut named Bonnie

Last month I mentioned these fab new die cuts I found at my LSS by Kanban, a company I never heard of. Well I picked up a couple sheets and I created this card with Bonnie...she's a cutie.  I'm going to use this card for a birthday. 

Here's my supplies... the card base is DCWV textured cs in pink, the striped dp is old DCWV paper.  I cut the ovals, that you can barely see cause these die cuts are so big, with the cricut using the George cart once on 4 1/2 reg and then again on shadow.  I also used the George cart to cut out the flowers with some scrap purple paper and white.  I added diamond stickles to the white flowers. I then adhered Bonnie with some pop dots.  I think I need to find a place to add a sentiment on the front. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Have a great day.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Too Cute Carrie, I have my hair in a pony tail too. So cute!

Sarah said...

Awww, this is such a sweet card. Love her!

Tami said...

Oh this is real cute;)

Micki Switzer said...

Yep, sentiment would be good....maybe bottom left or layered on the bottom flower... love the sublte colors and her little crooked smile is so cute.

Anne said...

Adorable Carrie!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Darling!! What a great card!

Annie said...

oh how cute!!!

lcamacho said...

She is just adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails