Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cricut Super Heroes and Villans


Why oh why did I wait so long to own a cricut...good news in waiting is it was much cheaper than when it first came out..lol.  Its amazing what you can do with one when you let your creativity flow.

I made these little guys for my son's valentine's day box for preschool, we decorated it to look like Gotham National Bank. In case you can't tell who they are its The Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Robin Batman and the Batmobile. All cuts came from the paper doll dress up cart. I had to improvise on the outfits because of course it doesn't have these characters in the book.
Joker is a combo of the magician and the dino boy. Penguin is a combo of the magician and the groom oh and prom girl.  Riddler is a combo of super girl and I forget who I used for the hair.  Robin is superboy cut out several times, and super girl, Batman is superboy. For the bat ears I had to free hand those. Oh and my hubby drew the bat symbol on Batman.
These were fun to do and of course to a 5yr old they are the greatest thing EVER LOL  Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day.  Happy Valentine's Day, may your day be filled with chocolate and roses.

9 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

These came out so cute!!! Just perfect for a boy's Valentine's stuff!!! And hey, you got DH involved as well! Good on ya!

Sarah said...

You never cease to amaze me! You are so creative! Love your little characters & I bet your son was thrilled!! You're a GREAT mommy!

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, these punch art images are fantastic!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Annie said...

Love your charecter!
I sooooooooooo agree with you - it's much cheaper if you wait :) Now I just wish the cartridges would go down in price too :) he-he-he

Kathy said...

These are darling, I better not let my batman obsessed two boys see these, or I'll be on my way to get the cartridge tomorrow. Great for a little boy's Valentines.

Karli said...

OMGosh! I totally thought you had used the batman cart! You are one creative lady. Love the way you made all these gotham guys from the PDDU! Way to go :)

Vicki said...

Oh, Carrie, this is just too cute! You are learning fast with that Cricut! I know your son was so tickled to have his own designs! Blessings to you!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Oh, wow! These are sooo cute! I am so impressed, you did a wonderful job on these. I have a circut, but I'm not quite sure on how to use it. I have to take the time to learn about it some more.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun cart- lots of great images- my kids are older- but remember the day they would have gone crazy for these! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails