Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hey What's Moo?

I just love these little cows from TAC (the angel company)  The layout for this card came from papercrafts mag.  The base is SU pumpkin, the dp is DCWV summer stack, the green is SU wasabi. I stamped the cow with stazon cut it out with my oval nesties and colored it with markers. The flower punches are ek success, border punch SU.  Hello sentiment came from TPC.
That's pretty much it, short and sweet for today. Have a wonderful day, may it be filled with sunshine and happiness.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Carrie, this is soooooooo CUTE!!! awesome use of flowers and what a cute image :)

jimlynn said...

Carrie, this is SO very cute. That image is adorable too. Like everything about it.

Loretta Rodger said...

Carrie;

I SO LOVE COWS! I think I own just about every stamp image of cows on the market! Your card is totally moolicious and so fun!

Glitterbee hugs! (with a warm glass of milk)

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Oh...this sooo cute! What an adorable card, sure does make me smile! BTW....I'll take all of the sunshine I can get here, maybe it will melt some of our snow!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Oh how cute! The cow is adorable!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

I just love cow images and this is a really cute card!

Anne said...

LOL! Adorable bovine image, this is such a fun, happy card and the matching flowers really make it special

Payne Holler Cards said...

what a cutie! love cows and this one is calling my name...adorable card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails