Thursday, February 18, 2010

Little Lamb

I went ahead and tried the CAS challenge on Splitcoast this week. I usually don't do CAS, for some reason I get a mental block on simple cards...go figure. I'm a load the card up kinda gal. LOL Anyway the challenge was to do a clean and simple card themed for spring....if I see one more flake of snow!

This little lamb image is the cutest and who can resist a dollar stamp. I'm sure you have loads of them just like I do.  I'm trying my hand at flower soft again too. If any of you from my fall swap remember my ordeal  with flower soft was not a good one but I guess you have to start somewhere. I like the way this card turned out so much I reproduced it 15 times....ugh...so don't be surprised if you see this coming to you in the mail...oh you know who you are LOL.  Thanks for stopping by and hopefully your day is filled with sunshine....till next time

13 comments:

Anne said...

Carrie this is so sweet! I'm no flowersoft fan either... works well here though

Karen Howard said...

OMG, this is soooo cute!!! I haven't tried flower soft and think you did a great job with it!

Sarah said...

This is an adorable card! Love the layout & that lamb is so sweet. Haven't tried flower soft yet, it's on my list. ;-)

Amanda said...

OMGoodness this is so CUTE! Love that image and the spring feel. I need spring soon!

lcamacho said...

oh I love this little lamb,very cute card.Flower soft works perfect for the lil lamb.

Loretta Rodger said...

Very adorable, I'm with you -- no more snow!

Annie said...

awwww, this is darling!!!!
I've never tried flowersoft, but may be one day I will :)

jimlynn said...

Super cute, Carrie~~~Love the flower soft on the little lamb.

Micki Switzer said...

Baah Ram Ewe...Bah Ram Ewe..To thine own self be true...Bah Ram Ewe...
"Babe"

I just saw a Youtube video on how to make your own flower soft with styrofoam... I bet it's messy!!! Let me put it this way...If I used it it would be messy.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a darling card- and great use of flower soft! Yep- no more snow!!!

Becki B said...

Hey there Carrie!!! I love the flower soft and don't seem to have any problem using it. I need to get some white, cream and PINK!!! LOL!!! Great card. I think I will try and CASE it .

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I love this!! Humm...will it make a little trip to Japan, I wonder??! :) I hope so!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh this is wonderful!!! CAS are tough for me too! but you nailed it here...love everything about it and the FS is perfect!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails