Monday, February 1, 2010

Stamps R Us Blog Challenge #3

I'm hosting the Stamps R Us Challenge this month for the Stamps R Us blog group. You can find the challenge HERE Please stop by and check it out, anyone can play.

This month is a COLOR Challenge.  Your card must have Red, Black and White. NO OTHER COLORS.  No coloring images either, unless its those 3 colors.

 When you have your card ready upload it to your blog or online gallery and then post a link in the Mister Linky box on the Stamps R Us Challenge Blog (link is above)

You have all month to link your creation. On Feb 28th. I'll then put the names in a hat and draw one for a small prize that will consist of, ribbon, chipboard and a small clear stamp set from ScrappyCat.

 HAVE FUN, can't wait to see what you create.  Thanks for playing.

My supplies  Card base SU black, SU white embossed with Victoria cb folder, SU Red.  Stamps... Dream Gardens SU, heat embossed with black EP. I then added stardust stickles to the white of the dress and the panel.

18 comments:

Vicki said...

Great challenge, Carrie! And such a beautiful card! Love that image! Blessings to you!

Margie said...

That is lovely! Love the red, black and white and the stamp!

Karen Howard said...

Great challenge, Carrie! My favorite color combination!!! I'll have to put the thinking cap on for this one though since I'm used to coloring everything!

Lynn said...

Love this elegant beauty! What a stunning card!

Micki Switzer said...

YOu could use this beautiful, elegant card for almost any occasion. Love that color combo...very bold...

jimlynn said...

Wow, Carrie......this is gorgeous! So pretty.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fantastic! I will be CASE'in this! And, my Friday Bloggers challenge has the same color challenge- so I will get busy and get this challenge done.....I just got this set......!

Karli said...

This is stunning! beautiful use of this stamp :)

Annie said...

OMG, this is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love this set! Can you believe it has not found a home here yet, though? I know. I must be ill! Love what you did with it!

Kathy said...

So pretty, these colors are so elegant together, and I love that image, too.

Sew-Ink said...

Very beautiful!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

This is just gorgeous!

Mary G. said...

Carrie, I absolutely LOVE this! The red,white and black is so perfect with the Asian image.

Anne said...

Just beautiful and a perfect stamp for the challenge, love it

Payne Holler Cards said...

gorgeous! asian stamps are something I lack in my collection...this one is beautiful! love it!

lcamacho said...

Beautiful card! Love the challenge.

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Lovely card! Great sketch and I really like your embossed background! Nicely done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails