Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You Warm My Heart


Perfect title for today but it needs to say and my toes and arms etc....its freezing and on top of that we have about 6 more inches of snow. I think its time to build an igloo. The kids around here may make it back to school someday..lol   On to the card....

This is one more card I did with the Kanban die cuts. Isn't he the cutest?  The only downfall of these die cuts is they are really big. Would be great on a scrapbook page but they can be tricky managing them on a card. 

 Here's what I used... card base SU bashful blue, dpis SU SAB from last year.  I embossed the base layer with d'vine swirls folder.  Billy, the pop, and bird were adhered with pop dots. The sentiment is from TAC tag tidbits.  Thanks for looking and taking the time to stop by, stay warm and safe and start praying for Spring to arrive soon....that darn groundhog and his 6 more weeks of Winter!

9 comments:

Kittykat said...

Carrie this card is just plain ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have such a awesome blog. Keep up the good work.

The Mama Monkey said...

Tee Hee Sounds like the kids NEED to go back to school!! :) Well, your son is great inspiration I think! Darling card!!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Ahhhhh Carrie he is adorable!! Such a cute card!

Corie said...

This is the definition of adorable!!

jimlynn said...

Just perfect, Carrie........Great!

Micki Switzer said...

He looks like a well-behaved young man sitting there with his drink and his bird....But I bet on the inside he's a little stinker.....Cute Card Carla

Anne said...

Cute!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have not heard of these cuts- very cute- and I love the card with him sitting there on his bench. Love it!

Bonnie said...

What an adorable image? Who makes this stamp. I love it? Great looking blog Carrie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails