Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You've stolen my heart

Here's another card I did for the Stamps R Us challenge this month.  Don't forget there is still time to play.  You just need to make a card using Black, White and Red ONLY.  You can find the challenge blog HERE.  Hope you decide to play along

This post will be short and sweet....
For this card I used one of my new Verve sets Love Monkey which is adorable!  The dp is from a christmas stack believe it or not. The little heart is a punch from fiskars and I used my SU border punches.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable! Love that little monkey.

My lifes inky escape and more said...

This is adorable! What a cute monkey!

Karen Howard said...

LOVE this stamp set and the card is beautiful as always!!! Thanks for the awesome challenge this month. You ROCK!

Annie said...

awwww, so adorable!!!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so cute! That bg paper is awesome!! Who knew it was from a X-mas pack?! Looks like Valentines to me!

Micki Switzer said...

I really like the background red paper..very nice for a valentine...and that monkey...You know I like that!!!

Anne said...

so so cute!

Scrapping Cat said...

Awwww, so adorable...love the color combo...very striking!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

That is so cute! Love that little monkey!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- hope to get mine done today! Fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails