Monday, March 1, 2010

Bunny School

I am so inpsired by Jeannie Phillips at A Place for my cards blog (there's a link in my sidebar). She makes the most Awesome cricut cards. So my bunny school was inspired by her Reindeer School card.  This was so super fun to make and I'll try to remember the size of all the cuts I did.

The card base is Bash Blue SU that was embossed with D'vine swirls..couldn't live without this folder.  I then cut the bus out at 3 inches and the bunny heads at 1 1/4 in...both from doodlecharms. I added the gray circles to the wheels with a 3/4 circle punch.  The Sun was cut at 2 1/2 in I think, also on the doodlecharms cart.  The grass is from Paper Doll Dress up cut at 1 1/2.  The basket and eggs are from doodlecharms and I can't remember the cut on these. The tree was cut from Stretch your Imagination and I then used a scallop marvy punch for the tree top.

I love making cricut cards but I will say they are way more involved than when I stamp a card so these cards are basically one of a kind LOL  Hope you liked it.

11 comments:

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Oh my goodness....is this ever super cute!!! You know I have a cricut and I have such a hard time making cards with it and after seeing your card I should take it out and play with it again. Thanks for some inspiration!

jimlynn said...

Not only do I like it...I love it! So very cute - and yes, it's one of a kind. Fabulous.

My lifes inky escape and more said...

OMG Carrie I love this!! The bus and bunnies are so darn cute and I love the tree and the sun and eggs and everything else!! Super cute!

lcamacho said...

Very cute card,carrie.need to get that cricut.love it all

Kathy said...

The cutest thing ever, love it! I just don't use my cricut enough.

Micki Switzer said...

I wonder what they learn in Bunny School... Do they take Botany?? Hutch Economics? Multiplication?? (do you know how long it took me to think up those three??)...LOL I think this card is soooo cute...I might have to try it...I have Doodlecharms...

Annie said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is FANTASTIC!!!!I just can't stop looking at it - everything is perfect! The blue for the sky, the sun, the grass and the brads you used for the lights - how awesome is that??? :) totally a fantastic card!!!

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is super cute! Love everything about it!

Anne said...

Oh, this is adorable! You are so clever with your Cricut :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

just so cute! looks like time is worth it ..I dont have a cricut (yet LOL)

Karli said...

so cuuuute! Yes, I agree. Making Cricut cards do take way more work- one of a kind it is! :) Big hugs to ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails