Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chipboard Wall Hanging

I completely cased this idea from my sister-n-law. She made this fabulous wall hanging for my Mother in Law at Christmas and I told her I was stealing her idea, so here it is. 

The base is the On board chipboard from the SU catty. I cut some DCWV paper to cover it from the Green Stack. The center cross are mats that are made to hold 4x6 photos....so if you have a vertical or horizontal photo either will work on this wall hanging.  The spiral clips on the edges are there to hold your photo on so you can change it whenever you want.  I couldn't remember exactly how she did her ribbon so I just did mine simple and tied it in knots through the holes I made with the cropadile.  I embellished with green stack chipboard. 

This would make a lovely gift for anyone, its quick and easy. Thanks Terri for the inspiration :)  Told ya I'd be posting it on my blog.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Annie said...

awww, you're right, Carrie - this would make a nice gift for anyone! Awesome job!!!

jimlynn said...

Hey Carrie, this is wonderful! And yes, it'll make a great gift.

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, the clipboard wall hanging is really nice! I like the papers you used and the flower brings all the colors together nicely. Cute squirrel.

Payne Holler Cards said...

ok, I need this! can now switch out grankids school pics and granbabies pics without needing to keep buying frames...and keep their current pics out...need to make 4 - this will be my Easter project!!! TFS

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a very cool idea!

Sarah said...

This is awesome! What a wonderful gift. Love the colors you used too.

Kathy said...

Fun gift idea. Love that you can change out the photo when ever you want. Thanks for sharing this idea.

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Oh my, is this ever a great idea! Now why can't I think of things like this? I love that you can change and put in any photo you wanted, my mil would love something like this, TFS!

Connie said...

How cute, what a cute wall hanging this would make.

Sara and Co said...

Wow! What a lovely wall-hanging! That would make a terrific gift! I'm thinking of Mother's Day... Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary G. said...

This is fabulous! What a great idea for a little gift! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails