Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Doodlecharm Thanks

I got the idea for this card from the cricut messageboards but can't find the post to link to.  I adore this puppy face on the Doodlecharm cart and I needed a thank you card from my son to his Grandma so I thought this image would be cute.  Most of the papers are DCWV with some SU mixed in. I cut the sun at 3 inches and chalked the middle. I cut the Puppy face at 3 in too but he needed a body so I used the oval cut on the George cart. That's also the same place I got the sign post. I'm wishing I would have shadowed it though to give it more dimension.  The grass is from Paper Doll Dress up and the little flowers are punched out with fiskars punch. Short and sweet for today...have a wonderful day and thanks for taking the time to stop.  Spring is almost here....I can feel it....at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

13 comments:

Vicki said...

Aww, Carrie! This is so cute! I am enjoying my Cricut, too, but I have soooo much to learn! Have a great day and blessings to you!

Scrapping Cat said...

This is adorable, such a wonderful touch of whimsy!

jimlynn said...

Precious! This will be perfect for your son to give. Very cute.

lcamacho said...

Carrie,This is so cute!Your son's grandmother is going love this.TFS

Carla aka scrappypug said...

this is soo cute! And thanks for the cards and the stamp set! What a sweet surprise!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You make such cute projects- fun! Your son will love this!

Micki Switzer said...

I really like the way you made the sun extend well off the card. great effect...Love that cute little doggie face too.

Karen Howard said...

OMG, so adorable, Carrie! Who can resist those cute puppy eyes!!!

Kathy said...

This is so cute, I have that doodle charm cart and haven't used it. You do such great cricut projects, you are an inspiration.

The Mama Monkey said...

Love that paper for the doggie! It is too perfect, isn't it??!

Payne Holler Cards said...

girl you so make me want the Cricut!! but it's definitely not something I sneak past DH LOL
this card is so cute!

Have a Blessed Easter!

Annie said...

Totally! Totally the cutest!!!!!!!!!! :)


Happy Easter!

Anna K said...

This card is so adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails