Thursday, March 25, 2010

MOJO 131 Happy Birthday

Here's my card for this weeks mojo challenge (you can find the link to the mojo site in my sidebar) and I needed something to get my Mojo going again.  With everything that's been going on I haven't had much time to sit down and stamp. So this sketch was a perfect jumping off point to get going again.

I love the 3 panels on this sketch and when deciding what stamp set to use I  knew I wanted one I could use 3 images on so why not grab my Favorite Verve set...Up and Away.  The bg paper is dcwv and believe it or not I forget which stack it came out of. I paper pieced the balloon with a piece of scrap dp. Popped the clouds up on dimensionals and stamped the trees in olive and choc chip SU.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from inkadinkado. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Hope you all have a great day.

15 comments:

Vicki said...

Carrie, I love the triple panel and the popped up clouds! Great job! Blessings to you!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love that set! worked so perfectly for the panels..and your little clouds are so cute!!! your mojo is lookin good (:

Sarah said...

Love it! I have this set but haven't used it yet. Thanks to your inspiration I will today! I love all the dp you use. You must have some stash there! ;-)

jimlynn said...

Great card, Carrie. Love how you popped those clouds - they look almost real. So cute.

Loretta Rodger said...

I love the layers and color combo, beautifully done!

Glitterbee hugs!

Micki Switzer said...

I know you made this card just for me to see, didn't you Carrie. You know I love your hot air balloon cards...Huggggggs, Micki

lcamacho said...

Carrie,This card is so cute.I love everything about it.TFS

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- perfect stamps for the layout. I really love the Hot Air Balloon!

Kathy said...

This looks great Carrie, one of my favorite Verve sets, too. Great colors.

The Mama Monkey said...

I love this one Carrie! You need to send it in! The colors and everything work perfectly together!

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this card is awesome! LOVE the puffed up clouds and the scallop really makes it look like grass.

Tami said...

This is beautiful.

Karli said...

wonderful job with this sketch. I loved it too so much it's in my favs! Now, I've just got to find a minute to play with it :) Big Hugs to ya!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

This is such a cute sketch, I'm going to have to give this a try. Your images are sooo cute! Great card!

Annie said...

awww, Carrie, this is so cute! Love your clouds :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails