Friday, April 23, 2010

Bermuda Bay Are You Growing On Me?


Ok all I've done since these in colors came out with the SU catty is say how much I dislike them, although I bought the markers...which I do like, and  a variety pack of paper. Now bermuda bay was my least fav of all of them well suede gives it a run for its money and here I am using it again and I have to admit. I really like the color combo on this card. 

This is my last card for the Verve challenges this week. You can find a link to the info in my previous post.  This Beach Party challenge was a sketch challenge and I really had a hard time with it.  All the dp paper is from DCWV mariposa mat stack.  The stamps are from Verve birthday surprise set, another adorable set of theirs.  I thought using the birds and swirls folder with this image would work well together and I like the combo.  So that's it for today, thanks for your comments. Have a fantastic day.

8 comments:

Tami said...

I really like this color. Great job

Annie said...

Carrie, this is soooo cute. LOVE your layout and the color. Great card!

Micki Switzer said...

Sometimes I go for the things in my stash I like the least....there has got to be a psychological explanation for that but it would take much too much therapy to find out...lol... Love the birdie image, really cute.

jimlynn said...

Carrie, this is great! Love the layout, colors, everything. I'm like you, I didn't really care for the new in-colors either. You did great with the Bermuda Bay though.

Karen Howard said...

Carrie,

The bermuda bay color is awesome. Love how you pieced the square sections together and the bird is very pretty!!!

Anne said...

I love this blue, don't know much about SU colours but I do know how pretty your card is

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How cute! Love tht little birdie and I am a Bermuda Bay fan myself :) actually I think the only color I am not wild about is the Crushed Curry one...

Mary G. said...

Wow, Carrie, this is beautiful! I've never used Bermuda Bay, but after seeing this card, I just might HAVE to!! Love the layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails