Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Maggie


My baby niece's first birthday is coming up in May and this is the card I made for her. The color inspiration came from her nursery which is done in brown and pink.
I picked up the straight from the nest cart for cricut and it has a lot more images on it besides birds. That is where the onsie and hanger came from.  I had to play around with the size and made several cuts that just didn't work.  The final cut was 3 inches I think, I forgot to write it down :( 
The scalloped square panels are on dimensionals along with the onsie. The sentiment is punched out with an SU punch and layered.  I hope my brother and SIL like it. I can't believe she is turning 1 already. Time flies! Thanks for looking. Have a great day

13 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is darling- I have to stay out of the stores- I do not use my cricut too much, but always love the cards you post and am so tempted.......! TFS

Annie said...

Carrie, this is absolutely awesome!!! I love the little onsie and how you added texture. Loving the layout and just think the whole card is perfect!!!!


P.S. thank you for your sweetest wishes!

Micki Switzer said...

That little onesie is so cute with the swiss dots and with that hangar... I get so aggravated when I can't get the sizes right the first time with my Cricut...don't like to waste paper...I think it is a problem I need to discuss with a therapist...lol...my paper addiction.

Mary G. said...

This is SO adorable!! Beautiful card for a beautiful little girl!

jimlynn said...

Darling card! This will be something to treasure. So cute.

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is soooo cute! Love the cards you've been making with your cricut.

Sarah said...

Adorable! I'm going to have to come visit so you can give me a Cricut lesson. You do such an awesome job.

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Ooooo....this is sooo cute! Don't you just love pinks and browns together, fantastic color combo! Love how you made the onesie, great idea!

Connie said...

This is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. Carrie.

The Mama Monkey said...

I love this card!! What a great onesie! Now I want that cart! You are a naughty enabler!

Kathy said...

I love this, pink and brown is such a beautiful color combo. The embossing really adds dimension to the onesie,

lcamacho said...

I have 4 members in my family pregnant right now.that has never happend with us before.Anyways this little onsie is so cute.TFS

Anne said...

What an adorable baby card, so simple and so pretty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails