Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello Friend

WOO HOO my mojo is back. I know there has been recent posts to my blog but I have to say that my mojo has been missing for a month now and thank heavens I posted ahead of time to my blog because it was like tumbleweeds blowing through but I'm happy to say I have the creative juices flowing again and here is one of the cards I made.

This image is so darn cute and comes from the TAC set wonder and joy. I stamped her on watercolor paper and colored her with a combo of SU and Tombow markers and then blended with my blender pen. I like the way she turned out.  The color inspiration came from the red paper which is a scrap from a Debbie Mumm do it yourself calendar kit I'm in the process of putting together. I stamped the navy layer with an SU bg stamp boho blooms I think its called.  Thanks for stopping by today...off to create some more.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable card Carrie! I just love this image. She has the sweetest little face! Your coloring & blending are amazing. Great job!!

Sara and Co said...

Boy, I'd say your mojo is back! FAN-TASTIC!! I am thoroughly impressed with how you made the little girl and I *LOVE* your layers (and layout)!!! Darling! Isn't it funny how the mojo ebbs and flows?!

lcamacho said...

Hey Carrie,great job on your card.And your right she is so darn cute.TFS

Annie said...

Carrie, this card is totally adorable! Love it!

jimlynn said...

WOW! Your coloring on this card is fabulous! Great job and I love that little image too.

Tami said...

I really like the coloring Great job

Patty (LaLatty) said...

What an adorable card, love the coloring on your image and your stamped background, it's so very pretty.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your card- and I never knew your MoJo was missing- I have been enjoying your posts all along.....! Your watercoloring is awesome. Oh- I hope we get a peek at the calander too. TFS

The Mama Monkey said...

Yippee! Welcome back Mojo! I love this TAC set! I hate that I am not buying anything right now...can you see me pouting?! You did a great job coloring!

Payne Holler Cards said...

couldnt tell your mojo was on vacation! but isnt it great when that "feelin" is back! this image is just tooooooo cute! love this card
{{{hugs to your mojo}}}
Linda

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this card is perfect for so many occassions. LOVE the little girl and those pig tails are adorable.

Anne said...

Your Mojo's back alright, just look at this fun card! So very pretty and lovely happy colours

Kathy said...

Amazing coloring on her. She is just so darn cute. Glad your MOJO is back, I would never have guessed it went missing, you always amaze me with your creations.

Becki B said...

I LOVE this image!!! how cute! beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails