Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just For Fun


I made this card just for fun, like the title says and to use up some scraps.  It also fits the Stamps R Us challenge this month, still time to play, you can find the challenge HERE 

I have piles of dp scraps in drawers and they have started to migrate to my creative work space so I'm trying to be "green" and use up what I have.  I've used this dp on a Verve card with Up and Away but I thought it would look so good with the Changitos.  I colored the monkies with SU markers...celery, bermuda bay,close to cocoa, caramel and tombow for the puddle. I love the little frog image that came with this changito set so I wanted to add him on here too. I left the green strip below the image so I can add a sentiment later. Have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw, Changitos are my favorite. I love the colors you used & that dp is awesome!!

jimlynn said...

Carrie......SOOO cute! That little frog is to die for! Just perfect for the card.

Karen Howard said...

OMG, Carrie, I love this card!!! I love the changito stamps, they are so cute! Love your card. Awesome papers and that frog if perfect for this card.

Tami said...

This is a cute card and love the lay out.

Loretta Rodger said...

This is so cute, it would be a perfect card for a best friend! Love the texture of the embossing behind the main image!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a cute card- I love the stamp you used and the scraps look fantastic together! The frog is a darling addition!

Anne said...

Unfrogettable! Such a fun card and that brown card looks almost edible where you've embossed it :)

Patty (LaLatty) said...

What a great way to go 'green' and use up some of your scraps! Super cute card, I love that image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails