Tuesday, April 20, 2010

River Rock Oh How I Missed You


Can I say yippee for the return of River Rock with SU in July. Ok now that's out of my system.

This card is for the second challenge for Verve's Beach Party Challenge.  Info can be found on SCS under verve or under my Beach Party Penguin post. 

This challenge was a sketch. I'm pleased with how this turned out. The base is pti white, the yummy dp paper is DCWV new stack Linen Closet...OMG this stack is to die for. It took everything I had to actually cut this paper up. I just wanted to hold it and admire it, maybe wallpaper my craft room with it. Ahh but I digress....

SO the image is from Verve, because of you set, stamped in river rock.  I think that's about it. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments. Hope you all have a great day

10 comments:

Ramona said...

O, la, la...I like those soft subtle colors. This card is very pretty.

Scrapping Cat said...

Very pretty card...love the calm color scheme...

jimlynn said...

Very pretty Carrie. I like those colors you used and the patterned paper is so pretty.

Payne Holler Cards said...

so beautiful!!! yaaaayyyy to River Rock's return...need to pop over to SU and see what's going and what's coming....also, Vicki sent me this website and thought you would enjoy it with all the cricut stuff
http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/vinyl-projects-with-circut-easy-and-fun.html

Loretta Rodger said...

Very adorable. Love the pretty colors!

Glitterbee hugs,

Carla aka scrappypug said...

So classy- I have never seen RIver ROck in person so looking forward to trying it later this summer. I will have to look for that DCWV stack..its pretty!! Great card.

lcamacho said...

Very cute!And I also like the card with the penguin.

Anne said...

Such soft, pretty colours, love that DP

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Lovely card, River Rock is such a pretty color. Great embossed background and dp too!

Karen Howard said...

LOVE this, the colors are very warm and inviting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails