Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stamps R Us April Showers Challenge


Here is my card for this month's challenge over at
Stamps R Us Challenge Blog. You were to use any image with an umbrella, rain drops etc...for April Showers. I love billybootabella. She is definitely one of my favs and it was nice inking a bella up again since they have been neglected lately. 

The card base is SU navy and the pattern paper is DCWV.  I thought this sentiment went well with the image. I never have a get well card on hand when I need one so this is perfect.  I paper pieced bella's umbrella and colored her with tombow markers.

I'm going to try to jump start my mojo again and make up another card for this challenge this month.  Thanks for the great challenge Shelly.

9 comments:

Annie said...

oh my Carrie!! This is just darling! Love your paperpieced umbrella :)

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is the perfect card for this months challenge! Love the polka dots in the umbrella!!!

Sarah said...

Very cute. I love the paper-piecing. The flowers are a nice touch too. My Bella's probably ran away, they are so neglected! :-)

Carla aka scrappypug said...

ooh perfect image for that challenge and love the sentiment you used. Great card!

Kathy said...

One of my favorite Bellas, too. Love the paper pieced umbrella. Great sentiment with her too.

lcamacho said...

Oh how cute is this.I really like what you did with the umbrella.And beautiful colors too.TFS

Anne said...

Wow, did you hand write the sentiment? Looks fab! What a great get well card, lovely

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image and wonderful card- I love the sentiment too. Perfect card for the Stamps R Us challenge! TFS

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Get well cards aren't something I usually have on hand either and this will be perfect when you need to use it. Love the punched flowers you added and the sentiment is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails