Thursday, May 6, 2010

Altered Clipboard


Here is my creation for the challenge this month at Stamps R Us Challenge Blog . Please feel free to play along. You have all month to complete your challenge.

On to the details. We were supposed to make any papercraft project that wasn't a card, so I altered a clipboard.  I haven't really altered any before, have used them to hang scrapbook pages on but never covered one in paper. I'm so pleased with the way this turned out. I used my new papers from DCWV Cafe Mediterranean...GORGEOUS!!!  I combined 2 border punches one MS and the other SU. I plan on hanging this next to my crafting desk and put a note pad on it with my to do craft lists instead of taping things all over the place. Yep I seriously have lists taped up everywhere of things needing completed. LOL  At least this will be prettier to look at. 
Well that's it for today, hope you hop on over to the challenge blog and play along with us. Have a great day.

12 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh...your color choices are amazing! Love this Carrie!!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!Love that paper.

Annie said...

oh how pretty!!! So neat how you used border punch and the flower - very-very pretty!!!

lcamacho said...

Beautiful colors and very cool project.TFS

jimlynn said...

So pretty Carrie. LOVE those colors you picked out to use.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I agree- this is gorgeous DSp you used to cover the clipboard! I love the accent punches you used as well. Great project!

Karen Howard said...

Love this altered clipboard. The patterned paper is gorgeous, love the bright colors and the flower is the perfect finishing touch!!!

Karli said...

ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto...that PP is FAB!!! I love bold colors so it caught my eye right away! Wonderful job on the challenge! hugs!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Oh this is gorgeous... love the colors!

Anne said...

What a fun clipboard!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Love your clipboard, now I wouldn't have thought to do this, what a great idea. I still need to make my altered project, this is a challenge for me though.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails