Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daddy My Hero


This is another creation I did for the Stamps R Us Challenge Blog .  You still have time to play, challenge runs all month.

I love scrapbooking, its how I got started in paper crafting. I picked up this scrapbook kit at Joanns on clearance for $1.97. Can you believe it. Well at that price I couldn't pass it up. It has enough papers and embellishements to make at least 6 8x8 pages, if not more.

I usually don't make my scrapbook pages ahead of time but thought why not give it a try. I will use a father's day pic of my hubby and son for this page.  He is all about his daddy right now, poor mommy has been pushed to the side LOL.  I love to see them so close and bonding though it melts my heart. Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments, don't forget to try out the challenge. Have a great day

14 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very nice Carrie. WHY can't I find deals like that one!!!! WOW.

Annie said...

oh my Carrie, this is really great!
I have never scrapbooked, but this is really-really nice!

Sarah said...

What a great idea to have a scrapbook page all ready for the photo you plan to take! I wish I was that organized.....

lcamacho said...

this is so cool for a dad!Love your layout.Got to love that deal,1.97 wow!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great scrapbook page- what a nice memory it will be! And, quite the deal too! Awesome!

Micki Switzer said...

Gotta love the great deal!! You're a girl after my own heart....

Karli said...

Great page Carrie & SCORE!!! that's an awesome deal! Big Hugs!

Payne Holler Cards said...

what a deal !!! great page and nice to be ALLLLL ready (:

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is awesome! I can't remember the last time I scrapbooked since finding OWH, LOL!

Lisa M. said...

When Dr. Phil said that the same-sex parent is THE most influential person in a child's life, dh and I looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Scary!" LOL! Make sure the guys wear the right colored clothing on Father's Day...they need to match that great layout! :)

Paige said...

great scrapbook page! will we see it again when the photos are in place?

Carla aka scrappypug said...

great layout and you're right .. thats a great bargain!

Anne said...

Good page and good bargain too!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Such a beautiful scrapbook page, Carrie. I bet the photo of your father and your son will be just perfect on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails