Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Today's upload is all about Mother's Day.  I decided to make a set of note cards for the moms this year. Here's what I used...I broke out my old in colors and I'm happy to hear Wasabi is coming back as a regular color, I'm down to my last pack. The other color I used was groovy guava. I really like this color too.

Anyway...the image is from TAC treasure it. The sentiment is from SU three little words. I think one of my fav embossing folders is this petals a plenty.  The border punch is martha stewart along with the little butterfly.  Hope the moms will like this set. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and don't forget mother's day is just a few days away.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Carrie, this is so soft & pretty! Love those colors & LOVE that set. Believe it or not I don't have that one. Gorgeous, I'm sure the moms will love it. Great job!

Annie said...

oh my gosh, Carrie! This is so pretty!!!!! Love your textured background too (I wish CB would have this design too)

jimlynn said...

What a wonderful card, Carrie. So pretty.

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, the mom's will LOVE this card set! The colors are fabulous and the image and color is gorgeous! So thoughtful of you to make this for them!!!

Karli said...

I love these colors too! Soooo glad Wild Wasabi is going to be a regular 'cause it was always one of my fav greens. Love your card, and as an official Mom, I give it 2 high heels up! Big hugs :)

lcamacho said...

What a pretty card for a mother.They will love it.TFS

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delightful card- I love the colors- so sad Groovy Guava is not going to be back! Pretty card layout. TFS

Connie said...

Love it Carrie. Love the flowers and the cuttlebug.

Anne said...

That's such a pretty card, very understated, very elegant. Really like that embossing folder, looks fab

Kathy said...

What a great gift set for Mother's day. Love the embossing and border punch, a very girly project. Glad to see Wasabi returning, too. I've been hoarding what I have left, LOL.

Amanda said...

This is so pretty love the color combo and the texture really makes this card sing.

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Love this card, so pretty and awesome colors. I bet your set of note cards were a hit! Nicely done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails