Friday, May 7, 2010

Mojo 137 Lighthouse


Here's my card for this weeks MOJO Sketch I just realized the one strip should have been different panels.

I wasn't sure what I was going to make this card into. I thought maybe a masculine birthday or another father's day card but decided to do a sympathy card instead.

The sentiment is from SU thoughts and prayers. The lighthouse I picked up at a little art store while visiting my brother in VA last year and its by Impression Obsession. The papers are dcwv Linen stack and the base is SU navy along with the ink used.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.

8 comments:

Annie said...

awww, this is pretty and so sweet. The sentiment is great and I lov your layout.
I guess what I'm trying to say is... everything is just perfect!!!

jimlynn said...

Lovely card Carrie. The lighthouse is just great. Like the layout too....no matter that the panels should have been different colors or whatever - I think it's great just as is.
Lynn

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is a wonderful card - I love the colors - and the sentiment is perfect with it (fun thing about sketches, you can change 'em lol)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely card- very nice sympathy card- it is always sad to need sympathy cards..... Love the Mojo Layout you used. TFS

Becki B said...

Love the colors and the lighthouse. Great card.

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is a wonderful masculine card and you did a fantastic job on this week's mojo monday sketch. Love the seniment, very heartfelt.

Anne said...

This is such an elegant card and sometimes we need masculine sympathy cards too, the image is perfect, isn't it?

Patty (LaLatty) said...

I had such a hard time using this sketch. I like how you have your panel all as one instead of the little blocks. Love your lighthouse image! Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails