Friday, May 21, 2010

Preschool Graduation


I can't believe I even typed those words for the title.  Well here it is the big day, the day my baby graduates from Preschool. That is just the funniest thing to me calling it a graduation.

Well considering the grandmas told me of the preschool grad cards they bought for him from the store I knew I had to come up with something. So here it is...clean and simple.

The cap is from the cricut cart Locker Talk. I'm so glad I picked this up while on sale, it has a ton of images to get me through his school year scrapbooks. The words are also cut from the same cart. The cap was cut out at 3 1/2 and the letters at 2 1/2.  Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh, Carrie....that's great. Now you aren't going to cry are you! LOL. And I love your little card. When he's a senior in HS and graduating, he'll look back on this card and smile.

Lisa M. said...

Very cute...appropriately simple, Carrie! Might need one of those caps from you in purple and gold...only 2 more years til HIGH SCHOOL graduation!! yowza! Have fun! :)

lcamacho said...

Give your son a big congratulation for me.trust me senior year will be here fast.Last year my son graduated from high school and now i have one going to high next school year.They grow up so fast.

What a cute card!TFS

Sarah said...

Just perfect. Now I think I need that Cricut cartridge too!

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is great!!! You are really good with the cricut and should teach some classes!!!

scrappinlil said...

Very cute...he will love it...my dd is graduating also from preschool might have to make her a card ....thanks for the inspiration.

Karli said...

awww, perfect for any age! Big Hugs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have been following your son's K-garten since we blog- I cannot believe how fast that went! Soon, you will have all day to create and blog! WOW! Great graduation card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wonderful card! I remember both of my younger ones graduating from Head Start and thinking the same thing. Once we arrived at the ceremony though, it was really neat! They are 9 and 10 now, enjoy every moment Mom ;)

Anne said...

Aww, congratulations to the new "graduate" LOL!

Great C&S card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails