Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rustic Rooster Note Cards


Here is a little set of note cards I made for our neighbor. They gave us the swing set (amish made, heavy as can be, took 5 people to carry into our yard) their daughter out grew for our son to use. He is so thrilled, he thinks he has his own little park in our backyard.

Well our neighbor is really into country decorating. and they recently put in a brand new kitchen with the black country style cabinets so I thought this color combo with the rooster would be perfect for her. I made a couple in navy blue too because she decorates the house outside in Americana, so I was covering all the bases.

The paper I used I couldn't even tell you where it came from but my guess is dcwv since I'm a dcwv junkie. The rooster image is from SU rustic rooster set.

I really hope she likes them and my DH will be making some yummy pepperoni bread to send over too. Thanks for taking a peek at my creations and thanks for the comments.

9 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

What a great card...love the layout and the paper and of course the rooster!

Karli said...

love the mix of DP :) I hope he has a great time on his new playground! Big Hugs!

Anne said...

What a gorgeous image! Great card, is this a stamp or a digi? Either way I LOVE it!

Great to be able to pass on children's stuff, they grow out of things so fast and your son must be so happy with his great new stuff:)

Sarah said...

Great rustic color combination. What a sweet way to thank your neighbor!

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is awesome and I'm sure you neighbor will love it!

jimlynn said...

Cute card, Carrie. Love the little rooster just stamped like that and not colored. They will love this.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- the rooster image is awesome and I love the DSP you used. Wow- how nice for your son- hope he gets hours and hours of enjoyment in his backyard 'park'!

Annie said...

Great card, Carrie! Totally great!

P.S.
Hope your son enjoys his backyard 'park' :)

Kathy said...

What a great gift for your neighbor, I bet she will love them.

Funny, my boys call our swingset "our playground". Cracks me up, just sounds so grand. Hope your little guy has a blast on his playground!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails