Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bye Bye In Colors



See ya later in colors!!!  I'm looking forward to seeing the new colors coming out in a couple weeks.  I'm sure this layout has been used with Upsy Daisy on SCS somewhere, though I didn't case this.  These pics are of Durango and Bermuda bay. I don't have the ink pads so I colored the image with markers.



These were done with Mambo and Razzleberry. Can't wait to get my hands on the new catty. Let me tell you I had a terrible time getting these 2 pics on this post so if it posts right that will be a miracle. Hope you're having a good day

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie...catalogs will be at my house at 3 ish on Thursday....are you getting yours sooner? need one sent to you?

let me know k
Pearlabella

Sarah said...

Awesome cards! Love how you used the punch. I can't wait to see the new catty. Don't think I've saved enough money for everything I may want though. LOL

Sarah K

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your cards are great! I have so much SU stuff that I have not had a chance to use yet- I do not want to see the new catalog yet...on the other hand, I am dying to see the new catalog.....! Yikes! I hear the demo's say the catalog is the best yet....

jimlynn said...

Wonderful!!!! And you used one of my favorite stamp sets! I just love that image - and haven't used it for awhile...I think I will now.
Lynn

Karli said...

I luuv Mambo & Razzleberry! I have been saving my pennies cuz I know I'm gonna go crazy when the new catty comes out. I'm very excited to see the new stuff :) Big hugs!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, Carrie... these are great! Love seeing the card in different colors, will make a great gift set! Just caught up on SCS and missing you already!

Laura said...

Adorable!Love all the colors.

My lifes inky escape and more said...

These are all very pretty......I'm gonna miss these colors!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

What a great set of cards, Carrie! Upsy Daisy is one of my favorite sets. Great colors too, I'm looking forward to the color change coming up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails