Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ride On


I'm really glad I picked up this single stamp from the SU summer mini. Makes quick masculine cards.

Here's the deets to this card...base is su black, layered with su real red. The dp is dcwv from the fall stack I believe and it put me in mind of highway lines so I thought it would look good with this motorcycle.  I stamped the bike in stazon, colored some of it with a tombow marker then went over those areas with paper glaze but you can't see the dimension in the photo.   The sentiment is from Verve and the gray paper is scrap I had laying around so not sure where it came from.

Thanks for stopping today.

8 comments:

Scrapping Cat said...

This is such an amazing card...so masculine...love the colors and the bike is cool

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a wonderful masculine card! I love your color choices, I think that's a "must have" stamp for everyone's collection!

There's a challenge going on at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog for masculine cards, you should enter your card! Here's the link if you'd like to -
http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2010/06/midweek-throwdown-shippers-choice.html

Karli said...

Oh yeah, got to get this one on the list! Love it! Big Hugs :)

jimlynn said...

Just the perfect guy (or girl?) card. So cute.

Connie said...

Gotta love the bike.. Great card Carrie.

Anne said...

What a great masculine card, my DH's vintage Matchless is this colour - love it!

Karen Howard said...

This card rocks, love that the patterned paper looks like a road with the dashed lines!

Kathy said...

This does "rock"! I didn't see this stamp yet, but you are right it makes awesome masculine cards. The striped paper is perfect, looks just like a road behind the bike.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails