Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Time


Well even though its not "officially" summer yet its summer time to me. We've had gorgeous weather over the past week, temps in the 80's. Memorial Day is over and all the yummy picnic food is gone...I've got color to my skin from playing outside with my son who is officially on summer break and this card just says summer to me. 

I think its the bright colors of the papers I used which is DCWV.  I love this little hedgie. I only own a couple of these stamps and since its been a year since I made this card I think I will break out this set and create something new with it.

Just a short and sweet note today, hope your summer is off to a great start and you're enjoying some sunshine where ever you may be.

12 comments:

Karen Howard said...

This is super cute and I love the patterned papers too! Love that you stamped the sentiment on the tab, it really stands out that way!

Sarah said...

Love the bright colors & that hedgie is super-cute!

Sarah K.

Lisa M. said...

Bright and happy...definitely says SUMMER! The bold flower brings it all together :) Have a good one, Carrie!

jimlynn said...

Carrie, this is just darling. LOVE that image and you just make it look wonderful with your patterned paper and that little flower. SO cute.

Kathy said...

Super cute, I love hedgies, you've colored him so nicely, too. Great summery colors!

Scrapping Cat said...

So adorable

Annie said...

totally bright and happy - love it!!! The image is soooo cute and your layout is great!

Karli said...

Your card (and I) are ready for summer! This is super cute. And the little hedgehog is adorable! Big Hugs!

Sarah said...

Where did you get that super cute hedgehog from? Beautiful card and fantastic coloring!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this great card- fun image and great image- so darling!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

what a great card..love the image and the colors!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhh, this one's just precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails