Friday, June 4, 2010

When I Grow Up...


Today's card is for a double challenge on Splitcoaststampers The first part of the challenge is for Verve's Viva La Verve June challenge...it involved the sketch and color combo of this card. You can find the challenge info HERE.  The second challenge was for this weeks Free For All challenge Its a Boy thing. I haven't tried one of these challenges yet since they changed from the limited supply challenges.  Anyway you were to make a masculine card.  You can find that challenge info HERE .

Here's what I used....
papers...choc chip, riding hood red SU, misc navy
Stamps...canvas SU, For Father SU, sentiment Verve's Father Figure  Ink...choc chip SU, stazon black.  I colored the image with watercolor pencils and outlined it with a grey marker.  Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness, how cute!!! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling, darling image and how sweet of a card!

Karen Howard said...

Oh, how cute! I love the sentiment and who can resist that cute puppy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails