Saturday, July 17, 2010

Clean and Graphic



This is my card for the Moxie Fab Challenge clean and graphic. Clean and Graphic usually isn't my style so this was a real challenge for me.  You can find the challenge HERE if you want to play along. 

Here's the details on this card.  Everything is SU except the guitar stamp which is from Inkadinkado.  I used basic black as my base, stamped a piece of real red with baroque motifs.  When I think of graphic I think of black and white which is why I didn't add any color to the guitar.  I punched 2 photo corners but instead of layering on top of the image I added them underneath.  Thanks for stopping by, go check out the challenge its fun and a great way to get the creative juices flowing.

17 comments:

Karli said...

love this! You did a great job Carrie :) Good Luck with the challenge! Big Hugs

jimlynn said...

Fabulous Carrie. I saw this stamp the other day and almost bought it. I just couldn't figure out in my mind what to do with it. NOW I wish I had gotten it.
Lynn

Sarah said...

Super cool card!

Loretta Rodger said...

WOw, this is so cool! Love your projects and your blog is fantastic!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fantastic card- I love the stamp- love the L.O. (I have a brother that plays the guitar....) TFS

Laura said...

Stunning card!I love the colors and I love the stamp. TFS

Tami said...

This is real cute and I like the colors. I have the guitar set and have used it alot.

Anna K said...

Nice card!

Karen Howard said...

Really WOW, this is awesome! You ROCK, Carrie!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

what a fantastic card... the colors are striking and the image is so fun!

Paige said...

This is an awesome card Carrie!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh ya, it rocks!

Kathy said...

This is really cool. Love that image and the simple color scheme. The photo corners look great under the image, I would never have thought of that. Great card!

Alissa said...

Oooh I love these colors, and that stamp!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Fantastic card, I especially like how you used the baroque motifs stamp for your background.

Cath said...

Hey Carrie! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Clean & Graphic Card Style challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

Monica said...

WOW! Stunning! Love the guitar. Wish I could have that stamp. Black and white with red stands out so very well. Effective to say the least.

xxx Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails