Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Dude


Well you know Verve had a sale at the end of May and who can pass up a sale, so I had to get a couple more Verve sets to add to my collection. 

I'm really glad I picked up the Happy Days set which is where the sentiment, flower and flourish came from.  The dude is from the set Dude and the surf board was a dollar stamp from inqueboutique.  Now I will say this is different my usual masculine cards, especially adding the flower to the top but I don't think it takes away from the masculinity at all. 

Here's the details...bash blue, turquoise, pumpkin SU, ink turquoise and stazon, markers SU, stamps verve.

9 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is awesome and a perfect masculine card! Love the bright colors you used!

jimlynn said...

I think the flower is just great on it. And it's a fantastic card.
Lynn

Lisa M. said...

Totally rightous, Dude! LOL! Love that big flourish...reminds me of an ocean wave. Fun colors..great details..and you used your un-inked stamps?! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous card- I love the great colors you used and love the images! TFS

Tami said...

This is really cute and I like the colors. I can really never make a "man" card.

Alissa said...

Great card, Carrie. Love the colors!

Laura said...

Hello Carrie,Im back and just wanted to stop by and see your new post.I love this card.And I need to get that surf board.I had my eye on it for awhile.

Kathy said...

One of the best cards I've seen in a while! Blue and orange are wonderful together. Amazing manly card. I haven't figured out what to do with the flourish yet, so I'm going to have to remember this one. Gotta love new Verve in the house too!

Connie said...

How cute Carrie. This would be perfect for my nephew who loves to surf.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails