Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shelters From The Storm


Well I kind of have a love/hate relationship with this card.  I loved the idea for it but I'm not exactly thrilled with the outcome.  Maybe it will grow on me some more.

I like the layout for this card which is one from Paper Crafts mag.  The umbrella is from the sweethearts cart cut at 3 inches I believe.  I matted it on nestie labels 2.  The sentiment is from an old SU set called Blooming with Happiness. 

Short and sweet for today, hoping your staying cool and having a wonderful summer

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, I LOVE this card! It turned out adorable.

jimlynn said...

Well, Carrie....it's already grown on me as I LOVE it!!! So cute.
Lynn

Paige said...

Cute card! I like the pop of red!

Annie said...

aww, Carrie, I love-love-love it!!!

Alissa said...

Awww, Carrie this card is so cute! And so appropriate considering it's POURING right now. :)

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, I already love this card... well done!!!

Laura said...

Cute card.I love the umbrella

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- so cute how you did the top with the scallops- looks like an awning-perfect for the image! TFS

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Well, I just love the way this card turned out and your sentiment is just perfect! Nicely done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails