Thursday, July 29, 2010

Three Little Words

This was just a quick card I threw together when I was trying to come up with a Twilight themed card.  I like my VAMPIRE card better.  This one is more on the elegant side and less whimsical but it will come in handy for me when I need an anniversary card for DH. 

The base was embossed with the victoria folder and the black flourish frame behind the sentiment panel is cut from the Storybook cart.  The stamp set is Three little words from SU and was colored with a tombow marker.  Really easy card to do.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

So elegant, love the black white and red. The flourish behind the main panel is really cool, too.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, I really like the die cut and embossing! Beautiful card, Carrie!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so elegant and beautiful! love how you used those flourishes

jimlynn said...

WOWsers!!!!! So pretty Carrie. Love the black florish behind that image. SO pretty.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the elegance of your card. Love the touch of red too. TFS

Lisa M. said...

Love the flourish frame...matches the swirly T in the sentiment! What kind of adhesive do you use for the detailed flourish?
TFS!
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails