Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bewitching Owl

It's getting close to my favorite time of year and by now I usually have more than one Halloween card done.  I guess I'm slacking a bit but isn't this one cute?   This was done with the Cricut using 2 different carts.  The little owl is from the Straight from your Nest cart and the hat and words are from the new Mini Monster cart...super cute cart.  I had originially cut the hat a little bigger but my husband liked the smaller version because the owls ears stick out and he said it made the hat look like it was made for him.  I was impressed he noticed that little detail LOL. 

The pattern paper on here is from an old dcwv mat stack.  The orange layer was embossed with the spider web folder from cb.  I didn't write my cuts down so I'll have to figure them out and edit my post later.  Hope you enjoy this.  Have a bewitching kind of day!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure Sistah...enable me to go get that chirping cart for my NEW cricket...I know ...don't spell that way...but I like the chirpy way...lol
Was in Walmart...did you happen to see OWL fabric ....poppin' up everywhere!
Haven't had time to use my owl from SU..........boo hoo
:) Pearla

Sarah said...

So adorable! I'm impressed he noticed too. Before you know it he'll be making cards too. LOL

Carrie said...

OMG HAHAHAHA Sarah that's a good one. The world would have frozen over if that day ever comes.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

This is just darling!

Karli said...

cuuute- you need to stop tempting me with the SFTN cart. I didn't want it but it's getting harder to resist ;) And the hubby was right too! Big Hugs~

jimlynn said...

So very cute and Halloween-ie!
Lynn

Paige said...

This is a fun and delightful Halloween card!

Sherri said...

Wonderful card....the embossed background is terrific!

Laura said...

Cute card! colors are perfect!TFS

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Super cute Halloween card. Love your embossed background. Halloween will be here before we know it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card! I do not know what to do with the cricut carts I have- I love all of the creative ways you use yours! TFS

Karen Howard said...

I'm a HUGE fan of halloween cards myself, love the embossed spider web in the background and of course the owl is super cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails